A. INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE COMPANY
1. You can register on the Kalikwest, Application and for the Service. We ask that you provide basic contact Information such as your name, sex, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc or you can register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
Creating and Posting Content – Some features of our Services allow users to create and post content in or through the Services. Any content which you have publicly posted or published on or through our Services shall be publicly available by default and your profile information may appear in the Services as the creator thereof.
2. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with us.
3. If a user opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the user’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
4.We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
4. We may use “clear GIFs” (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the user. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Site, Application or Service to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application to improve the Application quality, functionality, and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
5. We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or another partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us. We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill the services or to communicate with you
6. We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behavior on our website. Google Analytics specifically has been enabling to support display advertising towards helping us gain the understanding of our users’ Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
7. In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Application, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Application to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information. When you register with the Application or Services, we contact you from time to time about updating your personal information to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit/interest you.
B. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
2. When we present information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites or Applications — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages/content within our websites or Applications. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites or Applications. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
3. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites/advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
C. INFORMATION USE BY THE COMPANY
1. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility(ies), we may require your contact address as well. All required information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising on the “Application”) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe/unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
2. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like facebook, twitter etc.
3. Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the “Application” becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this
D. ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.When you use the Services Site (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
2.We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
E. INFORMATION SECURITY
1.We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on TIL is securely stored within the Company controlled database.
2.The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
3.We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our website, mobile application or services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
F. UPDATES / CHANGES
G. EXCEPTION AND MODIFICATION/DELETION OF INFORMATION